Thursday 14 April 2016

The hotels in Bhubaneshwar near Airport

It is a difficult thing to book hotels for unmarried couples because people see and people judge. I am a carefree person but sometimes it gets impossible to avoid those stares and whispers. Coming to Bhubaneshwar for the first time I was expecting a similar reaction. Although I was traveling for a long business deal, I was accompanied by my boyfriend and we were skeptic of approaching the Hotels in Bhubaneshwar near Airport.

Not that I had heard horror stories or anything but you just can’t ignore your gut instinct. Thankfully I had browsed through Bhubaneshwar Hotels before and saw that Swosti was a much beloved brand in the area. I was not sure if I should expect similar reactions as before but I had only read good things online and wanted to believe in the good in people. As I said before, you just can’t ignore your gut instinct. The staff, from the reception to housekeeping, was extremely hospitable and professional. Not once did they make us feel uncomfortable or unwelcome.

The rooms are spacious and cater to all your comfort needs. Luxury is innate in every corner of the hotel as they make sure that nothing is out of order. Over a period of one month we had some issues, of course, but the way the team handled everything just made the whole experience worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment