Friday 22 April 2016

Looking for Hotels in Odisha

My trip to Bhubaneswar was not a vacation. I was not planning it as one either. But sometimes you get lucky and you find a god given hint that you need to take a deep breath and a minute to yourself. My family was going through tough times and we all needed a break. I don’t think there is any need to elaborate what my state of mind was. While looking for Hotels in Odisha, we decided on exploring the city of my childhood, Bhubaneshwar, as a vacation spot.

One of my friends suggested looking into Swosti hotels as Accommodation in Bhubaneshwar and I am so glad that I took the advice! The hotel is ideal not only in location but in amenities and services as well. The staff was very understanding and accommodating during the entire stay. I feel so much gratitude towards those people; I do not have enough words. They were always on their best, making our vacation idyllic with their bright smiles and great service.

It was like a match made in heaven for our vacation. It is definitely a place I will come back to when I am in Jaipur again, and also one that I will recommend to all my friends and family. They truly add value and memories to your vacation.
 

2 comments:

  1. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good,
    its is very very helpful for all of us .
    Seo training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhubaneswar is the best place for a relishing vacation. You don't have to plan anything prior to your travel. You just arrive here, and you don't have to worry for the staying purpose. There are many budget hotels in Bhubaneswar which adds extra comfort to your journey and make it a memorable one. They don't compromise in anything. Surely you'll get the value for money. If you want to visit all the beautiful places in & around the city, you have to stay here for a minimum of three days.
    Hotels in Bhubaneswar near Railway Station

    ReplyDelete