Monday 16 May 2016

Search for Hotels in Bhubaneswar near Railway Station

Bhubaneswar in Orissa is known for its wide variety of hotels, ranging from the pocket-friendly budget hotels to the luxurious ones. While you live in a city, knowledge of hotels usually just pass over your head. It is only when you move out that you realize how little you know of your own city’s hospitality industry. The same had happened with me after I moved out of Orissa.  For a business trip, I needed to book a comfortable hotel in Bhubaneswar for a few days.

My search began with Hotels in Orissa and later I narrowed down because there were various hotel options for Puri and Gopalpur. I must say that the options for Bhubaneswar were also immense and very confusing too!

I also needed a Hotel near the Bhubaneswar Railway Station, so that getting to the station will not be a hassle when I leave. After careful searching and consideration, I decided upon Swosti Grand, since it was offering me everything that I needed.

The rooms were spacious for a single occupant and the in-room amenities were all pretty good. There was no reason to complain, especially because the staff was always there to help in case there was anything going wrong.

That was actually the best part!
I had a brilliant time in Bhubaneswar and coming to Swosti Grand made the perfect ending to each day! I should especially recommend the Galeria coffee shop where I used to spend my evenings with a cup of finely brewed coffee and replenished my energy for the next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment