Thursday 31 March 2016

Hotels in Bhubaneswar near Railway Station

Enjoying a stay in Bhubaneswar was my idea of getting away from the hustle bustle of daily life, the routine work at my office, and the constant pinging of my phone. I just wanted to switch off all my mobile devices, laptop, Wi-Fi and spend some time with my lonesome self. Before I finalized my tickets, I started looking for Hotels in Bhubaneswar near Railway Station


Swosti Grand
Swosti Grand
Although there are several good Hotels in Bhubaneswar, my reason for staying at the hotels near the station was that I knew I would get stuck in traffic at some point, and I absolutely hate that. Swosti Hotels came to my rescue, and thanks to their being a hotel friendly towards single lady travelers, I experienced no issues throughout my stay there. This is why I would always recommend this hotel to all my friends and even my family. Their seamless services and modern amenities made sure that my stay was a relaxed and laid-back one, they even helped me out with deciding my itinerary for each day that I was there.

 What to see, what to eat, where to shop from, and many more such trivia. I would be thankful to them forever for letting me enjoy a great vacation away from the hassles of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment