Tuesday 16 February 2016

Living the High Life at the Budget Hotels in Bhubaneswar

Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is one of my most favourite cities. I have been here on business on several occasions, and hence wasn’t able to explore the city properly, as much as I would have liked to. Hence, this time, when the time for our annual family vacation came around, I thought of Bhubaneswar as the perfect destination. The salubrious climate, the 3,000 years of history, the large number of temples, the huge Deras Dam, and so much more to see, experience and enjoy.

There are several Budget Hotels in Bhubaneswar, which I have stayed in during my official tours, but my favourite has always been Swosti Hotel.The rooms are elegant and spacious, and are full of all the cutting edge amenities that a traveller might require for a grand stay. My family loved their rooms, and also enjoyed the proximity to the airport since it is one of the most popular Hotels in Bhubaneswar near Airport. This way, all of us can catch an extra forty winks since we have an early morning flight back home. The in-house restaurants at the hotel are also a delight to visit, since the ambience is just so perfect, ideal for a family outing or even for a tete a tete with friends.

Their food, too, is too die for! All in all, a very fruitful vacation we were able to spend in the city of Bhubaneswar, in no small part thanks to Swosti Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment